Friday, June 13, 2008

Getting an "There has been an error while processing the form." error while submitting a browser based InfoPath form :

While working on a Browser based InfoPath error was struck by an error message while submitting the form.


The intresting part was that the form was working perfectly when run from InfoPath client.


Something in the form was preventing it from getting submitted.Could not locate the culprit even after thorough recheck of logic.


Thanks to
this thread for helping me to find that the cause was a Secondary data connection
that was not getting used anywhere in the main datasource.

4 comments:

Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Thanks. I was pulling my hair out with the same problem. After reading this I found a unused data connection, removed it and it works now.

Bilal Afsar August 25, 2010 at 3:34 AM  

I can't thank you enough.... God bless you!!!!

Khayyam Sikander October 25, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Thanks it solved my problem perfectly... Thanks a lot

Unknown June 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM  


interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you








iMarque - Form Processing